- Ethernet segments should not feature a sustained utilization of 40% or higher
- All Ethernet segments should be switched – no shared segments (hub-based)
- No WAN links should feature a sustained utilization of 70% or higher
- Response times should be generally less than 100 ms
- LAN response times should generally be 2 ms
- No segments have more than one cyclic redundancy check (CRC) error per million bytes of data.
- No segments should have more than one CRC (cyclic redundancy check) error per million bytes of data
- No segments
Here we examine the basic of virtualization in Data Center Design. One important area in Cisco Data Center Design strategies is virtualization. But virtualization is a very broad topic that covers many subcategories. One of the subcategories that is very important is network virtualization. In this post, I will present a high level overview of this subject. The main point of this networking initiative is to create logically isolated network segments that share the same physical infrastructure.