- Ethernet segments should not feature a sustained utilization of 40% or higher
- All Ethernet segments should be switched – no shared segments (hub-based)
- No WAN links should feature a sustained utilization of 70% or higher
- Response times should be generally less than 100 ms
- LAN response times should generally be 2 ms
- No segments have more than one cyclic redundancy check (CRC) error per million bytes of data.
- No segments should have more than one CRC (cyclic redundancy check) error per million bytes of data
- No segments
In this 20 minute video, Anthony Sequeira guides students through all there needs to be known regarding EIGRP summarization for the CCNP ROUTE exam. This video also demonstrates important items to keep in mind for production EIGRP deployments.
A common qustion over at the Cisco Learning Network regarding the ROUTE exam is - "what simulations can I expect on my ROUTE exam?" The answer to this question is - you can expect sims for the following areas.
I. EIGRP Configuration and Troubleshooting
II. Multi-area OSPF Configuration and Troubleshooting
III. BGP Configuration and Troubleshooting
IV. IPv6 Configuration and Troubleshooting
V. IPv4 or IPv6 Redistribution Configuration and Troubleshooting
VI. Policy Based Routing Configuration and Troubleshooting
Some of the StormWindLive courses feature Hands On Labs with our rack rental partner, www.proctorlabs.com. This video walks students though this process.
In this video, Anthony Sequeira details the operation and configuration of Private VLANs and Private VLAN Edge ports.
Want to know what is so exciting about the TSHOOT course from StormWindLive? Check out this preview.
In this video, Anthony walks students through Cisco's Auto RP method of dynamically assigning the RP in a multicast infrastructure.