1. What is the name of the document or documents that outline the procedures and policies that an organization should use in order to provide an adequate level of protection for important assets and information?
2. What type of network only has to worry about internal threats?
3. What type of network is very concerned with external threats?
4. Hacker tools are becoming much more sophisticated in what they can do on the network. What is also true about them?
5. Describe the basics of a reconnaissance attack.
Video Runtime: 2 minutes
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) provides the ability to proactivly monitor and secure your network.
SNMP has been around for a long time. It forms the basis of many management and security systems. In this video, guest instructor Mike Vasquez discusses this important protocol.
Here is another exam challenge for our ICND1 students. Examine the configuration shown and then answer the following questions.
hostname Router1 username JOHNS password cisco! enable secret sanfran enable password cisco ! line con 0 no login password cisco123 ! line vty 0 4 login local transport input ssh
Question 1 When a user first logs into the device using the console port, what is the first password they must enter?
This Cisco Video Blog examines the service password-encryption command and how it is used at the CLI.