- Ethernet segments should not feature a sustained utilization of 40% or higher
- All Ethernet segments should be switched – no shared segments (hub-based)
- No WAN links should feature a sustained utilization of 70% or higher
- Response times should be generally less than 100 ms
- LAN response times should generally be 2 ms
- No segments have more than one cyclic redundancy check (CRC) error per million bytes of data.
- No segments should have more than one CRC (cyclic redundancy check) error per million bytes of data
- No segments
Some of the StormWindLive courses feature Hands On Labs with our rack rental partner, www.proctorlabs.com. This video walks students though this process.
Want to know what is so exciting about the TSHOOT course from StormWindLive? Check out this preview.